How to Make a Return
Returning or exchanging our products is always easy…just clean it, pack it for protection and pay shipping! The following terms apply to each return.
- You may return your Cummins Outdoors Alligator within 30 days from the date of your original charge on your credit card, ACH Transfer date or the date your golf course’s check was received by Cummins Outdoors (Return Window). Your shipping date must be postmarked within the Return Window. No returns will be excepted after the return window. All returns must be shipped via Fedex, UPS, DHL or USPS and insured for the purchase amount. Alligators must be carefully packed using the original box and packaging materials. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Each return must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). To obtain your RMA number, you may email the Cummins Outdoors Returns Team or call Customer Service at (888) 995-4578 to request a Return Authorization.
- You will receive an email verifying your RMA number. Please print and insert that RMA inside your return box.
- Once your product has been received by Cummins Outdoors, you will receive a credit applied through your original form of payment within 10 business days. Golf courses that pay through ACH Transfer or bank checks will receive their refunds within 30 days following the receipt of each unit returned.
- There will be a 25% RESTOCKING FEE deducted from each refund for each Alligator that has been determined to have been used during normal golf course use within the Return Window.
- Cummins Outdoors, LLC reserves the right not to accept product returns for damaged products.